Friday, April 23, 2010

Colour Week- Orange





No post on orange would be complete without the sweet pea's favorite orange toy- Nelson the cat. I swear she knew his name before she knew her own. Nelson can be a bit moody sometimes (my nieces will attest to that)- but with our babe he's been an angel from the moment we brought her home. Possibly he's so starved for attention that he'll take anything- even if it means getting his ears pulled- but I prefer to believe he loves her as much as she loves him.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I am curious about that second shot! I love that your little one loves the kitty. We have two kitties who get a lot of love from the little ones as well, but are still quite attention starved. How hard it must be for them to end up way down on the list after little ones arrive... at least that's how it is in my house. They still make it above me most days though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cat and baby pic is gorgeous, our poor cat too will take any attention he can get even if it's Arlo trying to drive a small car over him

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! the second shot is an old toy bulldozer- it sits on our bookshelf- waiting for the days of sandboxes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. C said "It's Melson." A said "What does assent mean anyway?" and on explaining it to her: "Oh, yes. I would assent to that."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Er....Assert. I explained assert.

    ReplyDelete