Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One Year...



My Sweet pea is one this week, ONE! it seems like just yesterday that she came into our lives, and now here she is all grown up. I can't really believe it's been 365 days of breastfeeding, diaper changes and growing- oh my god the growing! She has marked this week by cutting a molar, in addition to her two top side teeth, soon I think she'll be done with teething- then maybe she'll start growing hair? She has also started to demand our food- no longer will she eat her own pureed stuff, it must be our food or breast milk. She's polite enough about it- she points at what she wants then cocks her head on the side and kind of chirps at us, smiling a charming smile all the while. Once she eats it she beams at us, she is so intent on growing up.

This tiny girl has changed my life in so many ways, all for the best, and she is such a gift to us, I feel like I can't even remember a time before her. She is so strong and smart and joyful, and now she is a toddler, no longer a baby but a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment