Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Still here

Nana and the babe, prepping dill and garlic for pickles
I'm painfully aware that I haven't posted in a while- with very little excuse- except that we've been soaking up the last few visits of the summer- with my mom, and sisters, and cousins, and aunts, and it's been delightful- but busy. We've been dealing with what seems like a few hundered zucchini, and pattypan squash ( we inadvertantly fed my mom summer squash at every meal- I only realized it upon her reaction to seeing what I planned for desert one night- Chocolate Zucchini Cake! oh, we laughed till we cried), and eating ripe tomatoes, and making pickles.

I'll be back with a few more regular posts next week- and I'm going to be making some changes to the blog too- adding a few pages here and there, about my own art, so keep tuned, and enjoy the last month of warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment